Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Expiry of Njoi Prepaid Credit | NJOI 预付余额到期

Please be informed that with effect from 7th December 2015, NJOI prepaid will have an expiry period of 60 days from the day of top-up. Available credit balance before 7th December 2015 will expire on 5th January 2016.

NJOI 用户注意:
2015 年 12 月 07 日 起,用户在户口里的存款从充值当天算起只有 60 天的期限。在 2015 年 12 月 07 日 前户口里的存款将在 2016 年 01 月 05 日 到期!


NJOI Subscriber with valid mobile number will start to receive the message on their credit balance expiry. Message shown as below:

用户在注册 NJOI 时的手机号码将陆续收到余额过期通知信息。信息如下:

For more information, please login to https://www.astro.com.my/njoi/faq

欲了解更多信息,请登录 https://www.astro.com.my/njoi/cn/faq


- Don't forget share to all your Family & Friends -

- 不要忘记分享给所有的家人和朋友 -

2 comments:

  1. i check my balance acc why ur side say my balance is zero..i didnt receive any notis from your side to finish it my balance before january...please explain to me.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i cant find channel Boo on your channel 200..but everytime i saw from channel 100 they put channel boo in the list...i check channel 404 boo channel all i can see is service currently not available....

    ReplyDelete